Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stopping the Circus Act

Well, I finally got to Sunday evening, and I'm on schedule for the May newsletter going out tomorrow night. I think once I stopped chasing my own tail where the new products were concerned, I had clear focus on directing my full energies on what needed to be done, and what needed to be let go of.

I really wish I'd have let go sooner, and just accepted that the weeks of Jason's recovery were just as valid a setback as the initial weeks of his major surgery. It's not that his recovery took any longer than normal, it's more that I didn't take into proper account that he could only do light duties for a good twelve weeks.

Okay. I'm not SuperWoman. And for many of us who manage a 24/7 balancing act between home, family, and work, that's a hard lesson to learn. I'm caught up on what was important, and I've another ten days of busying about before I'll feel much more happier in myself. Many soaps are made and curing, but stocks won't be back to normal for at least another 4 weeks.

On the plus side, right hand man Jason came through again for me and completed the long awaited label for the Art House soaps. Oooh, did something new make the web site afterall? You bet it did. I'll see you tomorrow with the newsletter. It's going to be a good week. I can feel it.

No comments: