Sunday, July 18, 2010

Home From Home

July is birthday month for me here at The Manor. Not my own personal birthday, but the birthday of Manor Hall Soap Company. On the 22nd of this month, Manor Hall Soap Company will be 6 years old. I can't believe how far I've come.

Over the next few weeks, I'm gonna be posting my journey so far. I'll be sharing photographs, old labels, prototypes, stuff that made it and stuff that didn't.

2005 was a very long year. We'd bought the domain name and Jason had spent months planning and plotting the web site. We knew what we wanted it to look like, we just had to bring it to life. Today's photograph kicks it off with what I think is very fitting. It was what you saw when you visited www.manorhallsoapcompany.com for the months that Jason was building the web site.

No comments: