Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Music To Soap By - Cyndi Lauper

Ohhh... where has this last ten days gone? The Barbara leaves tomorrow, and I still feel like there's loads to get through. On the plus side, the workshop is organized like it's never known before.

I opened up this morning at 5.30am, and it was like... wow! Every shelf in there has something that belongs on it. There are drawers, tubs, plastic buckets, trays, little boxes, and even my shipping station has a place for everything.

It's been a great time. I've caught up on an awful lot of things. Two pairs of hands really do make light work. Even better when the extra hands belong to a real friend. I shall miss the Barbara when she goes home. I will be back to silly dancing alone. Today though, she's all mine. The music we're blaring out this morning lends itself nicely to some nifty footwork and head bopping. I must get myself some over the knee striped socks.

Whatever you're doing today, stay in the moment. Make the most of your surroundings and have a few laughs. Altogether now.... oh, girls just wanna have fun.

Cyndi Lauper, 1983 - Girls Just Want To Have Fun

No comments: