Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Good Day For It

Today was absolutely glorious, and we couldn't have planned it any better. The web site upgrade is in its last stages now, and after working every evening this last week, I thought it would be best to just take a drive out. So we made an early start, camera and soap bar in tow, and set off for Manchester, Vermont.

I love Manchester. It's skiing district, but I've never put a pair of skis on in my life. I like the idea of cutting down a mountain a la James Bond, but I don't like the idea of falling down with a pair of picket fence slats stuck to the bottom of my feet. I admire those who ski. Hats off to them. But it's not for me. Manchester is beautiful, and I like to walk its history, and I love to take in the scenery.

The picture above is one of a few we took today. I was struck by how much it looked like a Manor House. Another soap bar. Another town. Another Around the World pic.

No comments: