Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Music To Soap By - P.P. Arnold



We have rain coming in late this afternoon. Last thing I need when I'm soapmaking. I cool the lye out on the deck, and any rain, snow or wind means everything stops.

Full on panic, I was up at the crack of dawn to try beat the rain. This track is keeping me going today. I love P.P. Arnold. Yes, there goes that all too familiar percussion of mine. I am such a sucker for a half decent drum beat. And I don't mean the heavy rock stuff either. I love drums that build into something. The anthem type song that you just can't help yelling along to when it gets to the good bit.

This is the only video I could find of P.P. Arnold singing this. Have a guess of her age as she shimmies about in this knockout dress. Like... are you kidding me?

P.P. Arnold, late 1960's - Everything's Gonna Be Alright

No comments: