Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Putting on my Co-Hosting Hat

Last Monday, I was a guest co-host on #SmallBizRollCall with Donna Maria Coles Johnson, President and CEO of Indie Business. I've been a member of her trade organization since 2006 and she has been a guiding light to me and my Manor Hall Soap.

The video is below, and I'm going to let Donna Maria do the introduction. She said a lot more, and if you'd like to read the full article, you can do so here. Without further ado, I hand you over to Donna Maria...

If you missed last week’s #SmallBizRollCall, you may have missed the first live streaming video fed via satellite split screen, from Ustream to a FaceBook Page. I don’t know of anyone else who’s ever done so (do you?), and I’m so pleased that, with the help of my business partner husband, we pulled it off. My guest was Susan Mann, IBN’s new Boston Local Director. She joined live from her studio in Springfield, Ma, and you can watch the recorded show here. (I apologize that the audio is choppy until 1:37 — it’s clear after that. I am also told that some a few people in certain parts of the country cannot see the video at all. I am apparently one of those people, but I have heard from others that is plays without a hitch.)

No comments: