Monday, February 8, 2010

Update on My Hero

"It's President's Day Weekend at the end of the week," said husband techy guy, while printing off a few soap labels for me yesterday.

"I know..." says me. "I wish you were driving, then we could go out." I carried on wrapping the bars, and piling them up on my workbench. I've been in America for the best part of ten years, and I still can't get enough of our days out. I do adore New England. It reminds me of back home in so many ways, and I never tire of visiting the many picturesque towns and villages it holds.

"So, how would you like it if I took you somewhere good on Thursday?" And he walked through, handing me a few sheets of Ooh La Lavender.

"Don't be silly," I said with loads of love in my heart for him. "It's gonna be another ten days at least before you can get back behind the wheel again."

"Oh, I wasn't thinking of driving anywhere. I was thinking more of taking you somewhere." and he looked over at me with a big grin on his face. "Like... into everyone's email box with a Presidents Day Weekend newsletter."

I love my husband!

Yes... Jason is up and about. He's printing, though for much shorter stints than I am used to. His staples were removed last Thursday, and he's been managing to sit for a short while in the computer chair. He's eating well, still a little sore, and he's definitely bored.

Looks like he's really on the mend. I may be opening on Thursday. How can you not love this man!

1 comment:

cHim-prints said...

For happy - and ok, I admit it, selfish - reasons, I am so happy to hear that your husband/hero is back at it! God is good.

I am going to have to try some of that new soap. The name, "Grace", makes it a must-have!