Friday, August 17, 2007

Blooming Lily

Laurie Warshawsky runs Elle-a-Belle Designs, and is the creator of bright, bold and beautiful bracelets, necklaces and earrings in a variety of unique textures and color combinations. Her jewelry is really cute and amazing. I'm soaping all day long, so I don't wear much in the way of jewelry, but I see these and I want them all. I'm absolutely in love with the Falling Mums Necklace. All of her pieces are either limited edition or one-of-a-kind. You can check them out here and at her etsy shop.

Laurie also runs a great independent style blog called Blooming Lily, where she blogs about fashion, jewelry and beauty and reviews all kinds of cool things. Recently, Laurie put up an entry about Manor Hall's new Froot line of foot care products. You can view it on her site, and also at the updated Manor Hall press page. Check out what Blooming Lily has to say, and don't forget to check out her incredible jewelry along the way.

No comments: