Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Music To Soap By - Eliza Doolittle

Yes, I know I only posted a song yesterday, but... I am bursting with this one.

One of the great things about having grown up children is that they love keeping mum up to date with their music. I've just received this from my youngest daughter back in England. She knows I love a good anthem. Like... OMG. I'd almost forgotten how good our music back home is. This one is on repeat already. It's also gonna be in the car with me on my summer days out, that's for sure.

This one is so hot, it deserves to be heard from the source. So here's the link to the official video on youtube (in) HD. Lyrics can be found on google if you have trouble with Eliza's accent.

Turn it up... and enjoy!

Eliza Doolittle, 2010 - Pack Up

No comments: