Thursday, January 28, 2010

Manor Health Update

Thank you to everybody who has commented and written to me with their positive thoughts and prayers.

Just a quickie update. The surgery went very well and Jason is finally out of the hospital as of yesterday. He is still recovering and having trouble doing lots of different simple things that we all generally take for granted, like sitting down and getting up. He asked me today "if this is what being pregnant is like". Yeah. Sort of. But that lasts for nine months.

Thanks again to everybody. I will update again soon. I just wanted to let everyone know that all is well.

2 comments:

cHim-prints said...

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that all went well and he is home.

I'll keep praying for both of you.

Sarah said...

I'm so glad that all is well!