Thursday, November 27, 2008

Piece of Cake

Almost every day of the year I am making something. If it's not soapy stuff, it's food. When it's not food, it's something crafty. I love to start with basic ingredients, and end up with a masterpiece.

Today is Thanksgiving Day. It's a time for family and a time to be thankful for things in life that we often take for granted. The cake being made today isn't being made by me. This masterpiece is being made by techy guy husband, and his wonderful mother. Both love baking, and neither get the chance to do such a thing together.

All year long techy guy husband does the techy guy stuff for me. My mother-in-law will make the drive through four states at the drop of a hat when I desperately need soapy help. Today is theirs, and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I'm also gonna enjoy the cake too.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: