Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Ripple Effect

So this is where I've been. In the soaping room. For the last ten days nonstop. Not that I mind. The smell is heavenly. The chappies line the shelves like little soldiers. Each and every one of them proudly beaming his scent.

The ripple effect. I had no idea when I made my very first batch of soap, that I would be here these years later with so many on offer and with so many people enjoying them. It's official... Almost Sunset has become my best selling bar. It was inspired by the sunset over Cape May, New Jersey. It's an absolutely to die for smell, with nine different essential oils playing off each other to create something you don't want to put down. It's sweet, it's tangy, it's fresh. Romantic and very addictive. And it's in the curing room until November 19th.

There's something about a glorious sunset. The reds, the yellows, and the orange, all rippled across a setting sky. Only fitting that they should be on display in a soap bar that smells like this. Almost Sunset. Take yourself back to the night when the sun was setting and you never wanted it to end.

No comments: